We welcome all feedback
Ranolf Medical Centre aims to provide excellent health care at all times in a friendly and professional way.
We love all feedback from our patients as it helps us to continue to improve our services. We welcome suggestions from patients on how we can improve our services. If you have a suggestion please let us know by using the suggestion box at our reception desk, email us or call us.
We discuss feedback received at our practice review meetings and where possible and practical, we will make changes.
Sometimes you may not be completely satisfied with the service you receive. If you have a concern about the service received from us you can make a complaint. You can use our complaint form available from reception or write your complaint in a letter or email.
If you would like to talk to a staff member about your complaint, you can talk to who you feel most comfortable with. Someone from Ranolf Medical Centre will investigate your complaint thoroughly in a quick and efficient manner. It is likely as a first step, that the investigator will contact you directly.
Please be assured that medical confidentiality is maintained throughout a complaints procedure.
If you would like support in having the complaint dealt with you can contact:The Health Consumer Service PO Box 115 019 Dinsdale Hamilton Phone & Fax 07 846 1991
The Health and Disability Commissioner
You have rights that are fully set out under the Code of Health and Disability Services Consumer Rights.
The ten rights of consumers and the duties of providers are:
- The Right to be treated with respect
- The Right to be treated fairly with freedom from discrimination, coercion, harassment, and exploitation
- The right to dignity and independence
- The right to services of an appropriate standard
- The right to effective communication
- The right to be fully informed
- The right to make an informed choice and give informed consent
- The right to support
- The have all these rights if you are part of a research study or staff training or teaching
- The right to complain
For further information about the Code go to the Health and Disability Commissioner website, collect a brochure from reception or call the Health and Disability Commissioner on 0800 11 22 33.