What do I do if I need help from my doctor and Ranolf Medical Centre is closed?

If you need urgent help please don’t hesitate to call 111 for an ambulance.

To see a doctor after hours you will need to visit Lakes PrimeCare or go to the emergency department at Rotorua Hospital.

Posted in: Doctors appointments